Why use Soya wax candles?
I love scented candles and I like the idea of using soya wax instead of paraffin, it’s cleaner and better for the environment so why not?
The soy wax I use is 100% GM free , Soya beans are, of course, a renewable source and the wax is naturally bio-degradable, so it is really is an eco-friendly product.
And the great thing is that soy also holds fragrances well and has good “throw” – that means that Intention Kandles give a long-lasting and even scent through out the time they burn, and they are cleaner burning and longer lasting than paraffin equivalents.
Soy wax burns cleaner than paraffin wax, which is made from crude oil, with no petrol-carbon soot that can blacken walls as well as releasing toxic carcinogens in to the air.
I use pretty colours, and small crystals that can be used as keepsakes.
The candles have high quality fragrance oil or essential oils. I don’t add any other chemicals or artificial additives to my individually hand poured scented candles. The wicks are also 100% natural and are designed specifically to burn best in soy wax candles.
The soy wax I use has the following benefits:
- It is 100% vegetable, made from pure soybean oil
- It burns longer and more cleanly than paraffin wax without soot build up
- It is natural, biodegradable and free from pesticides and herbicides
- It is produced without genetically modified material
- It is easy to clean up with soap and hot water, eliminating the need for solvents
- It is not subject to animal testing
- It is a renewable, sustainable resource
So why don’t you switch to soy – try it I am sure you will love it